Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Art of the Brick

During my childhood days, I remembered that I used to play Lego to build houses, car or anything within my creativeness.

If you are a fan of Lego or you want to recall your childhood memory in playing Lego, you can visit to The Art of the Brick which organised by ArtScience Museum, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.







The Art of the Brick featured New York Based artist Nathan Sawaya 52 sculptures! You will be amazed how Nathan Sawaya used the small brick of Lego to build such a great iconic sculpture which you never seen it before.














One of his quote: 'Currently, my favorite subject is the human form. A lot of my work suggests a figure in transition. It represents the metamorphoses I am experiencing in my own life. My pieces grow out of my fears and accomplishments, as a lawyer and as an artist, as a boy and as a man'.


It is such a great opportunity for you to visit The Art of the Brick and at the same time you could spend time with your love one in this exhibition.  Hurry down to Marina Bay Sands ArtScience Museum before it is too late!

Want to view more photos of The Art of the Brick? Visit my Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment