Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

[EXCLUSIVE] Bryan Teo Interview, NUS Muscle & Fitness War 2014 Contestant


SINGAPORE- Bryan Teo, 18, standing at 170cm, 70kg. He is currently a student, major in Fitness Training course at Institute of Technical Education College West.

Bryan will be taking part in NUS Muscle & Fitness War 2014. What makes him to be so special that I decided to interview him? You might think that he is young lad but do you know that he got his own visions and dream to fulfil?

Who inspired you to body building?


My dad inspired me to started bodybuilding. He said real man should lift weights!

How long have you been gym/body building?


I have been bodybuilding for the past 4 years. I also tried other sports like strong man, crossfit and powerlifting.

What makes you to join NUS Muscles & Fitness War 2014?


After years of hard work and dedication. I decided it's time for me to know where I stand in the crowd.

How do you maintain yourself for the upcoming contest?


Strict dieting, consistent training and well planned schedules. As Benjamin Franklin quoted, 'If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!'

How does the NUS Muscles & Fitness War 2014 help you?


It has helped me in terms of understanding my body much better and placing my body under conditions such as not being in my comfort zone any more especially my food intake.

Who is your important person in your life and go through all the process with you?


My most important person would be my mum. She has always there for me supporting and encouraging me. Not forgetting my regular training buddies consistently motivating me.

Is there any secret that you would like to share with us?


Haha it's already a SECERT. Burden me for not sharing. Hahaha


In which/what way that you think you can inspire others who want to gym?


Gyming changed my lifestyle and implants discipline into my life. Therefore it has changed me into a much better person.

Is there any tips that you would like to share with all the readers on their health and fitness?


Tips? Hahaha eat 6-8 meals per day. Do research on training and find one that suits your body type.

Do you have your own motivation quote to motivate and encourage yourself?


My motivation quote would be, Life ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It's about how much you can take and keep moving forward.

<Conclusion Note>


When you first know Bryan, he might give you the impression that he is a cool and fierce kind of personality. But once you get along with him, you will understand that Bryan is friendly, polite and kind to his peers.

He is a kind of person when in time of needs, he will be there for you to support you. He is very passionate in his body building.


Bryan will be taking part in NUS MUSCLE AND FITNESS WAR 2014 on this Saturday 11 January 2014. Do come down and cheer for Bryan! Give him your morale support on his contest! This mean a lot to him!

I am very extremely privileged to have exclusive interview with Bryan Teo! xFotojournal hereby to wish Bryan, All the best in your NUS MUSCLE AND FITNESS WAR 2014! Make us feel proud of you!

If you would like to show your support, you can leave the comment below and I will convey all your messages to Bryan! I am sure Bryan will be appreciate and feel happy that someone do give him morale support!

2 comments:

  1. Well Bryan I'm so proud of you.. I feel motivated when I read your interview.. I wanna be like you.. well someday I will...
    And train hard.. on the 11 of Jan will surely be a great event...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you bro. You have a very inspiring dream. All the best.

    ReplyDelete