Nuffnang

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Update on Doraemon Blogging Contest

I am so excited that I am one of the finalists for "Celebrate “100 Years Before the Birth of Doraemon” With Harbour City Hong Kong!" blogging contest which organised by omy.sg (click link here) and Harbour City, Hong Kong (click link here)!!

This friday omy.sg and Harbour City will announces the two lucky winner to win a ticket to Hong Kong and visiting Harbour City to celebrate 100 Years before the Birth of Doraemon! I really wish I could win this blogging contest! It mean a lot to me. You can read my blog link here to know the reason behind it!

You can click here to read other finalists who blog on Doremon! Please give us your fullest support =D

Finger Cross to win Air Ticket to Hong Kong =X

No comments:

Post a Comment