Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

HATCHED @ Holland Village


HATCHED serves all day breakfast which is located at the busiest street of Holland Village. What makes HATCHED unique is that all their food come with eggs.




Over at Holland Village outlet, the restaurant decorate are creative and they even knew how to save the space while displayed the items.

The ambience is great too! I especially like their clock which is so special!! Frying pan with fried egg on it!!


All thanks to my overseas BFF who came down from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore for travel, if not I will not even got myself a chance to visit HATCHED at Holland Village!

Let's talk about their food at HATCHED!




We ordered three differences kind of breakfasts. SIR BENEDICT DOUBLE EGGS- SGD$18.00, SUNNIES ON A PIG- SGD$18.00 and DIPPY EGGS & SOLDIERS- SGD$6.00.

When our food was served, it simply looked so yummy and we really cant resistant it! We opened our mouth and ate it immediately!

I was slightly disappointed. I do not really enjoyed eating Sunnies on A Pig. The Becon was overcooked and too oily for me, but I enjoyed their tuna!

I also tried Sir Benedict Double Eggs and it was tasted better compared to Sunnies on A Pig! The ham was delicious as well! Not oily and not overcooked.

My friends and I enjoyed our breakfast at HATCHED! For Breakfast lover or those wanted to try something special, you can give it a try at HATCHED and you will love it!!

Price Range: SGD$4.50 (Orange juice) to SGD$30.00

Service Charge: There will be 10% Service Charges at HATCHED.

Halah: HATCHED served NON-HALAH restaurant! Please do not bring your muslim friend here.

Visit HATCHED restaurant at 267 Holland Avenue, Singapore, Singapore 278989. Nearest MRT: Holland Village Station (CC21).

Opening hours: Tuesday to Sunday from 0800 hours to 2200 hours.

Any inquiry, please call them at +65 6463 0012 or email them at info@hatched.sg

Visit their official website here.
Visit their Facebook Page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment