Nuffnang

Saturday, February 15, 2014

[EXCLUSIVE] Khalis Fitri Interview, Manhunt Singapore 2014 Contestant


Khalis Fitri is 24 year old, standing at 1.74m, 65kg. He will be taking part in Manhunt Singapore 2014 this year. How well do you know/understand him and what makes Khalis Fitri to join the Manhunt Singapore 2014?


I am very fortunate to have exclusive interview with Khalis Fitri, Manhunt Singapore 2014 contestant.

Below are the exclusive interview with Khalis Fitri.

Tell us more about yourself?

I am currently working Full Time as an Operation Technician. I am more of a quiet kind of person and my hobby is to hit to the gym!!

What makes you to join Manhunt Singapore 2014?

Firstly, I was challenged by my younger brother which was also a finalist in Manhunt Singapore 2012. Secondly, I would like to gain more exposure and also make friends and have fun at the same time!

What is your preparation for this coming Manhunt Singapore 2014?

Going all clean in term of food consumption and also train on my public speaking as I have stage fright!

How long have you been to the gym?

Around 3 years plus.

Who inspired you to the gym and how the person did?

My brother! I was skinny then. When I see my brother bulking up with those muscles, I get Jealous! So I decided to go to the gym with him!!

Do you think you can inspire people? Why?

Yes! I can inspire people! Going to the gym for an hour a day doesn't kill you! When you have a will, there's always a way!

I am sure many people would love to know this!!

Are you single or Attached??

I am attached!

Who is your most important person in life and go through all the process with you?

It would be my family and my one and only girlfriend!



I understand that you had taken part in Mediacorp Suria Drama, 'DI LUAR GARISAN'.

Can you tell us your character that you had taken part and what was your experience in filming?

My character was being a Police Officer.

The experience was great and at the same time overcome the fear of camera shooting/filming at you!

If you have the chance to be celebrity in the Entertainment industry, are you keen and why?

Definitely. Its like you can see different things everyday! Scenes, People etc.

What makes you to be so special/ unique?

Thank God which have given me this special/ unique look. Everyone has its beauty in their own way. But what I like most is my smile. People said that I got that charming smile!



<Conclusion Note>

During the interview with Khalis Fitri, I can felt his sincerity from his bottom of his heart, a kind, friendly, polite and sense of humour personality.

Khalis Fitri is very charming guy as he got the charming smile that makes him to be extremely friendly and easy to approach person! He is very fit too! Those who know him well definitely will agree to me!

Khalis Fitri need your support! Please show your support by voting for him for his Manhunt Singapore 2014. He is contestant number 1! Every vote counts and it is very important to him!

If you have any encouragement message that you want to let Khalis Fitri know, you can leave the comment below and I will send all your wishes to him!

Visit to my Facebook Page here to view more photos of Khalis Fitri.

No comments:

Post a Comment