Nuffnang

Monday, April 1, 2013

Playgrounds of Yesteryears

This year, National Parks Singapore (NParks) will be celebrating her glory 50th Birthday. To commemorate this special occasion, NParks line up few events specially for you!

NParks installed playgrounds of yesteryears which was popular in the '70s and ‘80s. These nostalgic playgrounds will be available in the CBD until 19 May. Follow by East Coast Park (June to July), Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park (mid August to mid October), and Singapore Botanic Gardens (November to December).

If you do missed the See-saw, the swing and some other play set, this is the place where you could refresh your memory!

I am fortunately that when I visited the site, one of the nice KaKa (Sister in Malay language) asked me to take photo of her! She was extremely friendly.






It's bring back my memory through and I had so much fun watched the kids and the adult playing the playground! You can logon to my Facebook Page to view more of the photos which I took at Raffles Place.

If you would like to know more about 50 Years of Greening Singapore, you can visit the NParks website by clicking here.

Or if you want to see more of Nostalgic playgrounds in Singapore which I had blogged, you can click the following link below.

A. Series 1- MacPherson
B. Series 2- MacPherson
C. Series 3- Dakota
D. Series 4- Bishan
E. Series 5- Ang Mo Kio

No comments:

Post a Comment